Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kerr Family: Of Course He Lost His 1st Tooth



Kerr Family: Of Course He Lost His 1st Tooth..... 
"..right before our pictures" Kim says to me.
I had to laugh.  
"That's great!! This is exactly when we should be taking pictures. We need to celebrate that." I told her.  This is one of many "firsts" to come along in life.  Let's capture this memory right as it's happening.  
 "Think of how great these pictures will be when you look back on them years from now." 
I think of how great it is to look at these pictures right now.



And this is exactly how I want to remember my friend with her family.  I love the way she is laughing and looking at her man.  DJ loves his daddy.  I think this picture says so much about this family.



How many of us would love to have these eyes?  Kim, your inner beauty lights them right up!




Kim, thank you for being an amazing friend to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
I am grateful for your support and encouragement with my newest adventure.
Nick, you were such a great sport and thanks for the delicious Ruby's burger!
DJ, you are a ham!  And I loved it!!  Nico and Gianna need a play date with you SOON!
xox, amanda jane



No comments:

Post a Comment