Thursday, September 22, 2011

Arabella is Turning 2!

arabella and her friend, olivia

one of my close friends asked me if i would be willing take some pictures of her daughter for her 2nd birthday.  can you  imagine what my response was? 
YES!
we had such a great time putting this shoot together.  my girlfriend knew she wanted to do an "olivia" theme so the pictures would coordinate with arabella's birthday party.  that was our jumping off point.
from the balloons to the cupcakes to the colors.  we had a great time and arabella thought she was getting an early birthday party prepared just for her.  well, she was!

the great thing about turning 2 is arabella is still considered a baby... but she is also getting into the "big girl" stage.  she has such a strong spirit.  this girl knows what she wants and can think for herself already.  i imagine her to be a very independent young lady when she grows up.  and that's going to be a good thing.

happy birthday, arabella!


arabella, i hope you have a wonderful party.  i am so glad i got to celebrate a little early with you and our friend, olivia.  thank you for sharing those yummy cupcakes with me.  it was a joy to spend the afternoon with you and your mommy!

i need to give a special shout-out to my wingman, sandra.  she helped us keep arabella entertained and as always was a huge help during the shoot.  thank you from the bottom of my heart.  
xox,aj

1 comment:

  1. Love it! and LOVE the watermark...you go girl! and as always...thank YOU for letting me tag along. =)

    ReplyDelete